RE: The 80/20 rule: Re: What are the looper features that manufacturers are stupid to leave out?

Actually, a scientific way to do it would be to assign a realistic
development price to every feature out there.  Each of us has $500 to
spend.
Then we pick up until we've spent our allotment and voila! We pick the
essentials.

This happens all the time in product development.  People list 'essentials'
but don't have any skin in the game so they go wild with it and pick 15
'essential' things.

Peace,

Mike