Re: ADSR real time plug in?

Attack - Decay - Sustain - Release...
It should be a simple thing to make and it is surprising how few ADSR
gadgets there are for audio signal processing. Such envelope filter
has been in every synth for all ages.

>> surly there must be something approximating this in the VG world?
>>Cant we do it with the GR55 Per?

Definitely possible. But the GR55 isn't the real source sound you
know. Oh my gosh, what have you said... I hope Big Bill won't send his
golem now to punish you for Blasphemy Against The True Lap Steel!

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen