Re: Sharing album stream "Love 4 Glitch" on streamnets

Thank you for the boom note, Petri! I appreciate the feedback on how
it sounds on your system. The mix has no particular resonance peak
around 2.00 and is well within the limits for playback on a normal
system so I guess the bass happens to be in resonance with your
speakers. I have good full range speakers here that play back
everything pretty close to how it is mixed but my windows has an awful
resonance tendency around 200 Hz. The start shattering like the house
is going to fall down and since I don't want to scare the life out of
my neighbor's three dogs upstairs I dive at the volume fader when that
mechanical phenomenon starts ;-))

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com