Reissue of EMS VCS3 album: The FEEDBACK Machine...

A new Streaming/Download of the 1996 Analog Spacerock masterpiece: The
FEEDBACK MACHINE. The only studio recording of the three piece Music For
Isolation Tanks mid 90s lineup. I am extremely proud of this recording and
glad to bring it out of the vaults, remastered and ready for download.

http://davidtalento.bandcamp.com/album/the-feedback-machine

Featuring Putney in the title role there is also plenty of analog goodness
from 808 and Pro One to theremin, EH pedals, Juno 106, etc etc. This was
talked down and then recorded in one take live we used to do our live
shows.    Originally a cassette (ha!) only release if was meant to be
listened to all the way through to get the full effects. Special full
download price to allow you to do this.

It's *only* $6 for the entire Noise/Fusion/Teknow/Industrial/Spacerok
dream. Please support your local sound freaknoise pirates.

Thanks!

--
     NEW DAED SITE!!  -  Http://DaedSound.com

Music and Downloads at the New Online Site:
    http://davidtalento.bandcamp.com/