Re: Re: Looperlative LP2

Thanks, Zak,

that was a very honest and compassionate reply.

I apologize for missing your initial posts.

I was just contacted by someone who said that the LP2 was getting a beating
on the GearPage and that it might behoove me to respond to it.

It's all been imperfect and I hope my post there conveys that I don't hold it against anyone
who was frustrated or who gave up on the unit.

I also really wanted to say that I still believe it's a very cool thing and the warts seem to be behind us
now.

thanks for writing and sharing your thoughts.

with a lot of respect,    Rick