Re: Eventide space vs Strymon timeline

Todd, not using any EQ or compression to help with piezo pickup tone on the fiddle

I do mostly play through tube amps though and use the EQ on those. Another trick I use is I have a Boss DD6 modified by analogman.com, which in addition to being a nice delay stomp has settings for cutting the highs and I will keep this on and in line even if I turn the delay time to nothing and it imports a nice warmth of its own

I'm definitely a delay freak.

By the way to clarify someone was confused on which was delay which was reverb - on the Space it does have some delays in it, mostly in conjunction with reverb, but it is primarliy a verb with various added sounds as desired, shimmers, black holes, morphy type things, chorusy type things, flanges etc or just plain verbs, halls, plates, rooms

Dave