Re: Midi and Mobius Question

Kevin Cheli-Colando schrieb:
Sad to say that since I sold my Repeater I had been reduced to a
single M9 for looping.  My looping life has just expanded
exponentially as I take my place among the software side.
I think I know how this must feel to you at the moment: back in the day, my looping world had progressed from Headrush and DL4 to Repeater, and the latter (and the DL4) was then part of my playing setup (together with an Eclipse, FireworX, Triple-C, D2, MC505, Q and Wavestation, if anyone wants to know ;). Then I got this invitation to play Rick's festival (we're talking late 2005 here) - my first headlining spot! Now how to travel around the world with such a huge setup? My answer back then looked roughly like what you describe: a laptop running Möbius within Ableton Live, both controlled by a BCR2000 and a FCB1010.

Möbius, for me, has really brought me from the one-man-band looping approach (for which the Repeater is just nice) to the odd-looping thing (of EDP fame), only in polyphonic fashion - the worst of both world so to speak ;).

Still using Möbius when I loop (which, nowadays, I don't do at all...). I said this before, but need to say again: Thanks, Jeff!

            Rainer

--
http://moinlabs.de
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/moinlabs