From: Kris Hartung [krispen.hartung@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2012 8:57 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: 3 Laptop Users, Live, Mobius, and Sync

...need some guidance here.  I have a new project with three of us using laptops and Live.  One guy is using his laptop to create all the beats and rhythms.  I am using Live for guitar and looped bass lines, and another guy is using Live for his keyboard/synth sounds.  I am the only one using Mobius in Live and I want to sync Mobius to the guy playing the beats on his laptop.  What is the best way to to that?

We tried taking a MIDI out from his laptop and into mine, and I could see in my Live that it was receiving something, but I wasn’t able to get Mobius to sync to it.   What is the best way to sync Mobius in Live to an external sync signal from another computer?