Re: Mobius Baffling Phase 3

> No, the Track button needs to be On and the Sync and Remote buttons
> need to be Off.

Well here is the weird thing then; if I only have Track on, Live does
not recognize the midi controller.  If I add remote, it registers the
signal.  No remote, no Midi.  Doesn't matter if I have track on or
not, remote is the only thing that seems to determine if I get
through.

> I think Sync determines if Live will follow MIDI clocks from this
> device which does not apply here.  Remote determines if Live will
> use the MIDI messages for its own purposes which we don't want.
> You only need Track.

But Live won't register my FCB without remote so I have no idea what
that is about.

> I'm not sure what that is, but as long as you don't program Mobius
> to respond to the extra CC it should be okay.

Well, it appears that the extra CC is part of the FCB for tap tempo.
I'm sending it out on channel 1 and the notes on channel two telling
Live to respond only to channel 2.  But that last CC seems to be
reseting the loop.

So it doesn't seem to be behaving the way it should and I can'r figure
out why or what to do about it.

Very frustrating.

Onward,

Kevin

Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos