Re: questions on the Repeater mk II and Looperlative

Also, I'm assuming the Looperlative can do the real-time time stretching idea that the Repeater can? Yes?… Am also assuming that the LP 1's loops can be pitched on the fly as well?…

Hi Cara,   The time stretch capability is something I had to let go of from the Repeater. The LP-1  can do intervalic pitch shifts over three octaves but they change tempos along with the pitch, its possible to get Repeater like speed up slow down effects between octaves but not separation of tempo and pitch like the repeater does. I must say I felt a certain liberation letting go of those capabilities as it it also served to allow me to let go of my tired old guitar synth that I was barely using,  other than as a midi arpeggiator for the Repeater. Also as with any technology  based music making strategy, there is always the risk for me of over using it to the point of it becoming a stylistic trap.  kind of like I've been doing lately with quantize replace:-)
Bill