Re: Kitara MIDI guitar

I have a Godin Synth Access Guitar with an Axon unit and I love it.  I
don't think its configured properly and that makes it all the better
(ghost notes and the like).  I can play it properly and get only what
I intend or I can have a synth duet with randomness.

But the Godin guitar is great.  I haven't heard people complaining
about the GR-55 or VG-99 so I'd suppose the Roland gear is good to go
as well.

Kevin

>>> http://audiozoloft.com