Re: Looper's Delight misconception

Oops- I misspoke. I didn't mean to imply that people don't "want to" update loopers-delight.com.

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 9:47 AM, Michael Peters <mp@mpeters.de> wrote:

> Maintaining a website for a community as large as this is, is a task that no-one (?) likes to do pro bono.

that was not my point Petri - we had no chance because the LD website is kept close by Kim and Violet. Some of us would have loved to help reanimate and maintain it. Because we weren't allowed to, we have now built a completely new complex livelooping website (under a different address) that is close to being released.

-Michael

--
Matt Davignon
mattdavignon@gmail.com