Re: Looper's Delight misconception

"musty"

 I resemble that remark! :)

Jeff

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 1:36 PM, Matt Davignon <mattdavignon@gmail.com> wrote:

Having a big resource is good, but when I land on a site, and see mostly content that's more than 3 years old, it starts feeling musty.

--
Matt Davignon
mattdavignon@gmail.com

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 9:08 AM, Petri Lahtinen <kollegavalmentaja@gmail.com> wrote:
Maintaining a website for a community as large as this is,
is a task that no-one (?) likes to do pro bono.

We so much want everything served for us on a silver platter,
updated, full of the latest info and so forth, but really forget
that in these kind of communities, somebody ALWAYS has
to do the job of maintaining the technological side of things.

As so many times in this forum it has said,
when someone wants to do this without getting paid
and just for the love of it, he / she is free to do so.
But as we have noticed, volunteers always disappear in this stage...

:-)

_Petri_