Re: 3 million hits with livelooping

I think there is only one person's responses that are giving the
impression of this being a harsh thread.  Most people seemed pretty
unmoved by it.

As the kids say, whatever.

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos