Re: Echoplex Problem

Carsten Wegener wrote:
It´s a normal Echoplex Looper with Loop IV, I think there shouldnt be a
battery inside.

well, *any-time* a device forgets it's settings on power off the usual
fix is to replace a small battery on the circuit board.

I don't remember there being one, but I don't have time to open the EDP
and find out.

If it's not that then you could try the classic "reseat all the chips".

Well, first, lets be sure that by "reset" you mean powering up with "param" button help down.
Other than that I'd say it's either a nasty hardware fault, or some bug
caused by your settings
that no-one ever saw before.

andy