RE: plan for an annual Looper's Delight / Livelooping telephone conference call

That sounds link fun. Might be tricky sorting the time of day aspect out. LD is mostly americans.. some europeans and a number of people dotted around the planet. It'd be interesting to see one of those pins-in-a-map thingys. Can we do that?

Peace

Gareth Whittock, sound artist: garethwhittock.co.uk