Re: plan for an annual Looper's Delight / Livelooping telephone conference call

You don't even need to be invited! When the time comes, you just call the
Conversation Station number, dial in
to the right channel, and log in! You don't even need to be invited!
Anyone who feels like going into the
chat room for the show can call.
Tyler Z