Re: Why NOT Looping has been good for me.

***
BUZZY SEZ:

So, to sum it up, without live looping it has been: more real people, more real instruments, more real music.
***

This is a personal choice, of course, not an absolute statement about the nature of live looping. Sorry, I’m coming into this conversation late and just about ready to get outside and play in the “real” world on my non-virtual dirt bike. For me, looping is just a tool, a tool that can be used solo, in larger ensembles where everyone is synced, with or without “real” instruments, with or without real people.Regardless, the music is real. Everything is real, even hallucinations. I can't recall ever having a fake hallucination, or playing with a fake instruments or fake person for that matter. LOL

K-

www.krispenhartung.com