Re: Why NOT Looping has been good for me.

Exactly my sentiments!  I have been playing acoustic music in a quartet
lately.  Occasionally I open the show with a bit of looping before the
rest of the band joins in.  Nice to also play solo shows where I can loop
at will.

On May 7, 2012, at 6:11 AM, philip wrote:

> Playing in a band, playing and singing with just a guitar and my voice,
> and looping live or in the privacy of my studio all fulfill different
> needs. I get something different out of each of them and I enjoy each
> more or less depending on things like what other musicians I have to
> play with, venues where I can perform and how I am feeling.

David Gans - david@trufun.com or david@gdhour.com
Truth and Fun, Inc., 484 Lake Park Ave. #102, Oakland CA 94610-2730
Blog:  http://cloudsurfing.gdhour.com
Web site: http://www.dgans.com
Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dgans
Music: http://www.cdbaby.com/all/dgans