Re: Vocabulary of the looper

Hi Kaylon

>dont know what people are talking about when they say stuff like "bed of
>texture"
It took me a while to figure out that >50% of the loopers here consider
themselves somewhat "ambient musicians". I don't understand them either,
but they seem to like it when a song needs 20 minutes building up...
Anyway, they are the majority here. So I recommend: Be nice to them and go
along with their vocabulary ;-))

Buzap