Re: Re: LOOP PEDAL FEATURE Spread Sheet proposed

I haven't looked at it recently, Mark,  but will go there now.
I imagine, since there have been several units that have been released
this year already that there's always going to be new data to upload.

And thanks,  Phillip,   send it on over:

yours,   Rick

 mark francombe wrote:
Surely Pers Shreadsheet at Looproom is pretty comprehensive?

And Phillip Wilson wrote:

    funny enough , I already have a sreadsheet I used when advising
    someone else.

    Repeater
    EDP
    Line 6 M9