Re: Best/most suitable expression pedal (for Boomerang III/Novation ReMote 61)

I can't answer the specific question regarding what is best for the
Rang 3, but like Ted I use EV-5 pedals. Four of them, CV to MIDI
conversion handled by a Gordius Little Giant for a vast laptop based
rig. EV-5s are easy to pick up anywhere if one should go sudden
belly-up, but that hasn't happened to me yet.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen