Re: Cheap sampler

Fairlight.

Very complicated app as far as I've been able to tell.  It emulates
the old Fairlight a little too closely (I mean you can even make it
smoke if you choose the wrong voltage (virtual) when you start it).

But if you like the sounds of the 80s it may be perfect for you.

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos