Re: EchoLoop in Live -- any lick MIDI mapping with the FCB1010?

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 7:43 PM, andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk>
wrote:
> Per Boysen wrote:
>
>> WRONG-G-G!!!! (sharp *bell hit* alarm sound)
>

> ...a bit harsh ;-)

Ok, sorry. I forgot the smiley there. I love those funny harsh "you
failed" sounds. Part of the fun is that they are so harsh that you
almost experience them as coming at you before you make the mistake.
Like the machine being rude and offensive. Now, please let me mention
the soothing "Windows 95 start-up sound" to make up for any unpleasant
feelings I might have evoked. :-)

Per