Re: Tonight in NYC - Todd Reynolds & meself

Great to have you there, Jim, thanks for the report (and the shots), and nice words. It was so much fun, the loopiest show I've done in a while.

We may have some video to post. One tune we did inspired a poem from one in attendance, who also took come cool photos:  http://jasoncrane.org/2012/05/17/poem-we-were-mountains/.

"Bowed pyro" indeed - that's Todd.!  He was rocking his Eventide, too (an Orville, I think?), which sounded unbelievable in stereo.

Daryl Shawn
www.darylshawn.com