I really need some advice for Senior Project

I have to turn in my highschool senior project proposal tomorrow if I want to be approved to work on it over summer which I do. It is a given that I want it to be about electronic music. But I dont know how to expand on that idea. It has to take at least 15 hours of working on it. I was thinking about doing reasearch on different styles of electronic music and composing an album consisting of 3-4 different styles that I researched. That would definitely take 15 hours. But I also was considering researching electronic music performance. As it is quite a mysterious subject that I really struggle understanding to this day. And for the final product I would put on a performance myself. Your feedback is far more appreciated than you can imagine as this is really last minute.