From: Gareth Whittock <buddhamachine@live.co.uk>
To: loopers-delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2012 1:33 AM
Subject: RE: I really need some advice for Senior Project

My advice would be not to do your project on something you're really in the dark about - Your proposal may not make sense. Better to stick to something you know something about initially that you can then expand. The album idea gives you scope to do excellent work that is well researched.
Good luck

Gareth Whittock, sound artist: garethwhittock.co.uk