Re: Re: Looperlative LP2

Oooops,   I misread this.  I thought you had found the solution.

I'll call Bob and ask him for the proper impedance for the LP-2.

yours,   Rick

On 5/31/12 3:08 AM, willgough@gmail.com wrote:
Wonder what impedance the LP2 is expecting? I tried an EV-5 on a first generation Ground Control foot controller and it gave me very limited range because it expected a 250k Ohm pedal and the EV-5 was something like 50k Ohm...I then went to a Boss FV-50H pedal and all was right with the world.