Re: Baryton guitar strings/tuning?

Per man you are getting all sorts of cool things these days, last week the Tim Donahue harp fretless, this week a tele baritone, what's next?

one standard thought is that yes it has longer scale of the neck so one suggested tuning is lo B E A D F# B which parallels std E A D G B E by 4th down.  On a 12 string of late I have been using C G D G B E though I jump around a fair amount in tunings.

how are you tuning your fretless harp strings?

jim