Re: Baryton guitar strings/tuning?

Thanks! That was a very interesting article. I haven't thought about
tuning up the two middle strings from a trad baritone tuning but I
will check out that. Makes the guitar closer to the TD Harp Guitar
where the harp strings double up guitar strings in the same octave.
Also similar to playing in the same octave on both fretboards of a
Stick. Having four alternative pedal notes at hand on a guitar must be
powerful.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com