Re: Re: Looperlative LP2

Hmm, I will have to try agin then. Are there any tricks to setting it up/getting it working?

no tricks other than make sure that little minimum volume knob on the side is set to 0. however EV-5 pedals are made more cheaply than in the past and if the potentiometer is wearing out or the treadle is starting to slip you can get erratic behavior. I just had an EV-5 pedal go south on me in this way while I was controlling feedback from an LP-1 and it caused some weird glitchy behavior with some added crackling. I thought my looper was taking a dive until I trouble shot the issue.
Bill