Re: Syncing DIN Sync devices to an EDP

Why do you need the tr to set your loop length though? That's what I'm confused about.

On Jun 2, 2012 6:09 PM, "Philip" <philip.ojc@gmail.com> wrote:
Great info. Thanks!

As soon as I get back to town, I'll have to play around with Beatsync--that may just be the ticket. I'm really excited about that.

I suppose I should have used the word WITH instead of "to". I apologize for the confusion. Some of the old devices only send DIN others can send or receive. I'm not really picky about which is happening so long and everything is playing together.