Saturday in Cambridge MA, Doctor T, Junko Fujiwara, Glynis Lomon, Melanie Howell-Brooks, Laurence Cook

Hi folks,

Visual Music LIVE continues at Outpost 186 on Saturday at 8 PM. -- I'll be doing video improvisations with two of the best and wildest cellists in the Boston area,

Glynis Lomon will do an opening solo set on cello and voice, followed by a trio put together by Junko Fujiwara, consisting of

Melanie Howell-Brooks - saxes / Junko Fujiwara (Simons) - cello/Laurence Cook - drums

I'll be projecting during both sets.

My projections are produced by mixing multiple DVD sources with a video mixer and effects processor. The sources consist of computer-manipulated original material derived from my still photography and videography. The original subject matter is usually recognizable, but sometimes processed to complete abstraction. Sometimes the projections and music respond directly to each other -- sometimes they simply co-exist.

Outpost 186, 186 Hampshire St (in the back), near Inman Square, Cambridge
MA

Suggested donation,  $10

617.876.0860 ~ all ages ~ <http://www.zeitgeist-outpost.org>http://www.zeitgeist-outpost.org

Many of my finished video pieces (both studio and live) can be seen at http://www.youtube.com/Tobenfeld.

Those of you who attend or perform at events at Outpost 186 may find my photo essay "Improvisations from an Outpost" http://www.flickr.com/photos/22231918@N06/sets/72157624670849749/ to be of interest,

--
"I rang a silent bell ..."  -- Robert Hunter
"... cast your dancing spell my way, I promise to go under it" -- Bob Dylan

My photography can be viewed at http://www.flickr.com/photos/22231918@N06/collections/72157603627170351/

My videos can be viewed at http://www.youtube.com/Tobenfeld