Re: TC Flashback delay/Line 6 M series audio mods

Yes i had my DL4 also moded and didnt regret doing the mod i did notice the difference,i asked the guy from R3FX if he also did audio mods and he said that is not neccesary and is all exagerated and a marketing thing cause no one notices the difference

Marketing Hype? I don't see that at all , I think the guy at R3FX is lazy and doesn't want to admit that other vendors have developed some good mods. As far as being able to hear the difference,I most certainly can, but its most evident in the high frequencies where most people suffer the most hearing loss. I've been fortunate either to play in bands where the volume wasn't too extreme, or having been diligent to wear ear plugs when things got extreme. Not to say i don't have some loss, I do, but I find his statement a bit curious.
Bill