Re: Strymon... whoa.

Cool thread! These are the kind of sounds that inspired me to start
using a laptop rig instead of floor and rack mounted boxes (that would
break my bank account in a snap). I love those routings with delay and
reverb feeding back through a harmonizer stage and I'm also fond of
modulation scaled by the input amplitude. Lovely stuff!

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen