recommended listening: Tim Exile's Nuissance Gabbaret Lounge, Tim Exile, 2006

Hello! As you know, we post a lot of recommended listening threads
regarding albums full of
loops, whether they be live loops or studio pop music loops; if there's a
loop on every ...
single ... song, we think it's worth mentioning. Well, this album happens
to contain live looping. You
may remember Tim Exile from three years ago, opening for Imogen Heap for
the North American
tour, when Imogen's Ellipse CD came out. Well, Tim Exile, the live looper
and
remixer, has been doing looping and mixing for many years. Well, back in
2006, he did an
album called Tim Exile's Nuissance Gabbaret Lounge (it was called Gabbaret
because of the
Gabba software system he used). I must warn you, the album contains some
profanity. At one point
in the album, Exile makes a strange beat-boxing sound, and, 1 1/2 seconds
later, you hear the
sound repeated in loop patterns. Sometimes, he will improvise, using
special software. Tim
Exile's Nuissance Gabbaret Lounge; recommended for every looper; sample it
on
amazon.com or allmusic.com, whatever's more accessible for you.
Tyler Z