Re: Swells (was Re: Strymon... whoa.)

It would. The lightfoot labs goatkeeper does that, but it is not the proper pedal. I should ask the builder if he would make something similar, but with only a ramp up and no sequencer.

I use the goatkeeper for trem, and send sawtooth lfo to the cv input of my pigtronix philosopher king adsr. It does something weird to my tone though; adds muffle.