Looping Songwriters: Cool Resource for Harmony/Melody Analysis

Looping Songwriters,

I just stumbled on a wonderful online resource for song analysis
(I'm on a kick to study the harmony of songs that I love).

This particular site allows you to see the chords (written or in mouse over tab form) against lyrics and then to transpose the songs to make the harmony easier to see.

_http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/b/bernstein_and_sondheim/one_hand_one_heart_crd.htm_

I got an excellent lesson from my friend Paul Wagner last night who pointed out subtle ways of modulation that re-orient the listeners ear and prepare it for a new tonal center (as evidenced in the sublime writing of Leonard Bernstein in this song
from West Side Story.

I'm off to the piano to analyze this piece and the several others that he name checked
at a diner last night........I'm excited!

Rick Walker