Re: Sonuus anyone?

When you get your Sonuus, try it and report! It's an interesting thing.

In my experience so far, two audio interfaces on the same system has
never been a good idea. I've had it working long ago under Windows -98
but that was before Bidule and when running Emagic software with one
of the audio interfaces being manufactured by Emagic. I don't know how
you should do that on a temporary Windows system but on Mac there is a
way to create an "Aggregate Device" on system level in order to let
audio applications talk with a second interface besides the main
interface.  Recently I have tried to run dual interfaces (RME FF400 +
GR-55) and it totally sucks. A better way is to plug one interface's
digital output into the other's digital input but still use only one
as the system's audio interface. That I have successfully done on both
Windows and Mac. But you would still need to be able to set the master
clock for the digital audio and cheaper units tend to not offer that
feature. With digital audio clock wreck it still works... kind of -
but sounds pretty bad.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com