Re: EDP beatsync and brothersync

I'm sorry if I triple posted an earlier message asking the same question.
I was using my Macbook on the train and I kept getting a message from LD
that the message that my message hadn't been posted. When I arrived home,
I found three copies of the same message got posted.

I may have configured my mailer wrong.

My apologies for cluttering your boxes.

Philip