Re: EDP beatsync and brothersync

I believe this would work, although, like Per, have not actually used it as such.
I use 1 EDP as my master clock source, and brother synch this to another, in addition I use the beat synch jack to synchronize the delays on the Lexicon Vortex. So both protocols DO work at the same time. However remember that you must set the EDP to OUT or IN. So im not sure whether you get a beat in functionality when it is set to OUT.
Would you not want to synchonise the 808 FROM the EDP via a clock to Din synch box? or doe sthe master clock have to be FROM the 808?