Re: vocabulary guide to live looping?

Yes I remember that post but I don't remember the subject/topic to
search it out for you. But anyone should feel free to post a question
to the list in case running into an unfamiliar term.  Doing so adds
great spill-off value for lurking members too! :-)  Maybe even better
than having a centralized "word book"?

Per