Re: EDP beatsync and brothersync

Thanks Andy,

So if I understand this correctly, I can send a beat from the 808 to two
EDPs, I can control them separately but they will be in sync with the 808?

Without having all of the gear in one place, I'm trying to figure this out
in my mind first--if I have the EDP beatsync receiving the signal from
lets say the cowbell on the 808, should I have it set for one beat per
measure, four, 16? Is there any setting that works better than others?