Re: Sonuus anyone?

I'm using the Sonuus G2 with Bidule — and I'm using an audio-to-MIDI
module, so I'm taking the audio portion from the G2 and converting it
into MIDI to drive things like the Alchemy AU inside Bidule.

It works just fine. I've used the MIDI-side of the G2 to drive
external MIDI instead.

I've NOT tried the Bidule-inside-Bidule, but probably will now that
Andy's mentioned it!

Best,

Dennis

http://soundcloud.com/usrsbin