Re: vocabulary guide to live looping?

I posted one not too long ago if thats the one you are talking about.

On Jun 10, 2012 7:50 AM, "andy butler" <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
Ed,
just post a list of words you want translated.

..but don't expect consistent answers ;-)

Alternatively

http://www.gibson.com/files/amps/EchoplexPlusManual12.pdf

andy

Ed Durbrow wrote:
Do I remember someone posting a vocabulary guide to live looping? I am very unsure of many of the terms used.
TIA