Re: Roland Street Cube

Hi Lindsey,

I haven't used it but read a lot of reviews and chatted with fellow
musicians that have the Street Cube. It is said that the Street's
volume is powerful enough for busking, something that can't be said
about the smaller Mobile Cube. For vocals it must be totally
sufficient. I'm thinking about it because I play many instruments that
include two outputs and the Street Cube kind of equals two cubes in
one box, each channel having its own control knobs and effects. There
are also two extra inputs besides the two instrument channels. I can't
recall having heard about any effect send though - if there isn't one
you may need to daisy-chain the looper with the mic before going into
one of the amp channels. It would be very good for looping if the
Street Cube offers a separate AUX output for one of the channels
because then you could feed the looper from there (with the Street's
effects included) and bring in the looper's output into the other
Street channel with perhaps a different set of amp effects applied.
Wow, that would be useful.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com