Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 23:16:01 +0200
Subject: Re: Found the optimal tuning/string guage (Re: Baryton guitar strings/tuning?)
From: perboysen@gmail.com
To: stanitarium@earthlink.net
CC: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

Hi Stan,

I tune the Bari Neck Tele a whole step lower than normal guitar tuning. D G C F A D. I think the longer scale in this higher tuning (for a baritone) with .010 strings brings out the best qualities from the instrument. Sorry for being unclear.

just so peeps like me understand Per-you mean you only drop one string down to D right? thats what drop D means to me-or are you tuning all strings down a whole step? or are you open tuning to D ?

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com