Re: Tuneyards

i've played with Merrill, solo and looping.
She is truly great, and the best of all at looping with a mic!  and I mean, the pedal board is wicked simple, just ingenious.  All old looping boxes and boss pedals, and only 4 or them total if I remember correctly.

AND I'd not want to forgo the opportunity to say that she's a lovely, thoughtful, committed person.  Pretty much as authentic as one can get. What you see is what you get. The 'band' is great, but it's really all her in the design and the composition (and the looping really)

T.

--
The Best Classical Music of the Year, 2011 - Amazon.com

• Outerborough, Todd Reynolds' solo double CD is now available wherever music is sold. Here's a direct link to Amazon, however!

need me right away?  Call or text me at 917.576.6166