Re: Sonuus anyone?

BTW, I REALLY did mean to post this earlier in this thread…an audio
example of using the SONUUS and an Audio-to-MIDI plugin inside of
Bidule.

http://audiozoloft.org/imagine/2012/04/28/hello-world/

…that's to the blog post that explains briefly the setup (Castar
Ministar, SONUUS GM2, Bidule, MBP and iPad driving synths). My
interest was mainly in building some extended MIDI delay lines that
could be drive by the guitar/GM2 interface.

If you want to go direct to the audio, here's a direct link:

http://audiozoloft.org/audio/28April_001.mp3

Best to all,

Dennis

http://soundcloud.com/usrsbin