Re: any interest in a Looper's Delight online radio station?

Hi Tyler,
we already have a radio type media player at livelooping.org

...but that's for live looping exclusively.

If you wanted to run an "all kinds of looping" station on LD then
you're welcome to use my code if you'd like.
It's in PHP and requires a MYSQL database.

regards
andy

Tyler wrote:
Hello! This would require a person skilled in radionomy.com or any of those online radio-stream programs. I could probably set it up myself. I would have to learn a little. My idea is an online radio station called LD Radio. It probably wouldn't be live broadcasting, but we would have a playlist. LD Radio would play songs from the Looper's Delight disks, from the Y 2 K 6 loop fest for LD 10th anniversary (even though that link is gone from the LD home page, Google it; you'll still find the LD 10th anniversary recordings), videos from the Livelooping Youtube channel converted to mp3 using a site like vidtomp3.com, samples from the Looper's Delight file library (which works, finally!), whatever anyone sends in, and artists that aren't even on Looper's Delight. Some songs by common names (Britney Spears, Cher, Kesha, Jason Derulo, DJ Wich) ... one listen, and you hear so many repeated (looped) sounds that you think they lost their minds! So we might throw in some pop music (as long as the pop songs we play have lots of looped samples), and indie musicians not on LD (bigger name ones such as Imogen Heap, Morcheeba, Tim Exile, etc.) to lesser-known ones (Lizzie Kazmierski, Asianglow, etc). Of course, all our Looper-delighters will be heard on there too; Per Boysen, Michael Peters, Andy Butler ... you name it, and it has loops (live or not) in it, we'll play it!
Tyler Z